Let’s Meet Up This Weekend!
This Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm and Sunday from 10am to 3 pm (April 16-17), we will be at the Cave Creek Home & Garden Expo at Stage Coach Village, and would love to meet you!
We are a locally-owned and operated family business. We would love to get to know more of our neighbors!
On display we will have some of Trane’s products. You will have the opportunity to see firsthand the products we offer and ask questions.
For those of you suffering from allergies we will also have on display products from Air- Scrubber. It is the finest product in home air purification. Stop by pick up some information and let us give you some testimonials of those customers and friends who are benefiting from their Air Scrubber!
If you are already a Reliance customer, stop by and say ‘hi’! We would love to see you! If you are not yet a Reliance customer, please come introduce yourself. We would love to get to know you, and show you why, for over 30 years, local families have trusted us with their heating and air conditioning needs.
See you there!
Michele and Dalen
How Your Home Air Conditioner Works
The most common central cooling system is a split system, which includes an outdoor cabinet containing a condenser coil and compressor, and an indoor evaporator coil, usually installed in conjunction with your furnace or air handler. The compressor pumps a chemical called refrigerant through the system.
Your air conditioner’s main job is to move the heat from inside your house to the outside.
- When you turn on your AC unit, the air from your house is drawn in through your air filter and into the AC unit. This air passes across a cold coil that looks similar to the radiator on a car.
- The heat from the air is naturally attracted to the cold coil.
- The refrigerant flowing through the coil absorbs the heat.
- The refrigerant then flows through another set of coils located on the unit on the side of the house or on the roof.
- A fan motor circulates air across the coil to remove the heat.
- A compressor or a pump is used to circulate the refrigerant through the system.
Your ac also has two other important functions: dehumidification and cleaning the air in your home.
If your AC does not have proper air flow or the correct amount of refrigerant it cannot function efficiently.
Wounded Warrior Project
One of the organizations that Reliance Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to support is Wounded Warrior Project. If you don’t know exactly what they do, their mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors, and they are dedicated to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history.
More specifically, their purpose is:
- To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
We invite you to join us in support of Wounded Warrior Project.